Donor and Corporate Relations
Individual | COLE Advisory Board | FSB & Coach K Leadership Conference Sponsors | How to Get Involved with COLE
Companies today grapple with ethical leadership issues. There exists a need for a forum for identifying what these issues are, engaging the research community to deepen the understanding of these issues, and sharing of best practices among leaders.
COLE convenes and continues to attract leaders who are not only experts in their respective industries, but leaders:
- whose insights and strategic input are critical for keeping COLE's mission relevant and impactful
- who share a deep concern for problems of global consequences
- to help maintain the relevance and sensitivity of our educational initiatives to market realities and the perspectives of recruiters, practitioners, and everyday leaders
- to support COLE's efforts to advance the synthesis of rigorous research that advances the practice of ethical leadership and leadership development.
The COLE Advisory Board members are:
- Fernando Aguirre, Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chiquita Brands International, Inc.
- John A. Allison, President and Chief Executive Officer, CATO Institute; Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BB&T Corporation
- Joseph A. Bailey III, Managing Director and Head of Global Sport Practice, RSR Partners
- John Seely Brown, Independent Co-Chairman, Deloitte Center for Edge Innovation; Advisor to the Provost, University of Southern California; Former Chief Scientist, Xerox Corporation and Director Xerox Palo Alto Research Center (PARC)
- Robert B. Brown, LT GEN, Commanding General, U.S. Army Combined Arms Center (Military Liaison to the Board)
- Donald V. Browne, Don Browne Media Consultants; Former President, Telemundo Communications Group, NBC Universal
- Alfred A. Edmond Jr., Senior Vice President and Multimedia Editor-at-large, Black Enterprise
- Thomas J. Evans, Partner and Chief Learning Officer, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Mark Gilreath, President and Chief Executive Officer, Endochoice
- Fred Goldring, Founder, Goldring Strategies; Member of the President's Committee on the Arts and the Humanities (Appointed by President Barack Obama)
- Jeffrey S. Gordon, President and Chief Executive Officer, Syniverse
- Eric R. Greenspan, Partner, Myman Greenspan Fineman Fox Rosenberg & Light, LLP
- Deb Henretta, Group President - Global Beauty, Procter & Gamble
- Mike Krzyzewski, Head Coach, U.S. Men's National Basketball Team and Duke University Men's Basketball Team; Executive-in-Residence, COLE, The Fuqua School of Business
- Alison Levine, Advisor, Thayer Leader Development Group; Adjunct Professor, United States Military Academy at West Point; Author of On the Edge: The Art of High-Impact Leadership
- Belinda Louie, Special Advisor to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, H.Y. Louie Co.
- Jim McCaffrey, Former Executive Vice President, Operations and Strategy; Chief Strategy Officer, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Larry Olson, Vice President and Marketing Director, Professional and Trade, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- James H. Quigley, Chief Executive Officer, Emeritus - Deloitte
- Sanyin Siang, Executive Director, COLE, The Fuqua School of Business (Ex-Officio)
- Sim Sitkin, Faculty Director, COLE and Professor of Management, Fuqua School of Business (Ex-Officio)
Former Board members include:
- General Martin E. Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Keith Reinhard, Chairman Emeritus, DDB Worldwide Communications Group
- Mark L. Reuss, President, General Motors North America
- William C. Weldon, Chairman of the Board, Johnson & Johnson